- handmade Buddhist religious pendant necklace charm
Shakyamuni Buddha was the founder of Buddhism. He started his search for enlightenment by following a strict lifestyle. According to Buddhism, attaining enlightenment is the process of being able to perceive the true nature of things. He believed that practicing strict discipline could help him reach this goal.
- Metal Type: 24 k Gold Plated+925 Sterling Silver
- Crystal Stone Weight: 4.5 Gram
- Material: Natural White Crystal Stone
- Pendant Size : 41*24*2 mm
- Necklace: 40 CM+5 CM