Healing, Positivity, and Balance
“Wood of the Gods”
Agarwood is the resinous heartwood formed in infected trees of the evergreen Aquilaria and Gyrinops tree families, native to southeast Asia.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Agarwood is used to treat the digestive system, relieve spasms, regulate the vital organs, relieve pain, treat halitosis, and support the kidneys. It is used to ease tightness in the chest, reduce abdominal pain, stop vomiting, treat diarrhea, and relieve asthma.
- What does agarwood smell like?
The odor of agarwood is complex and pleasing, with few or no similar natural analogs. In the perfume state, the scent is mainly distinguished by a combination of "oriental-woody" and "very soft fruity-floral" notes.
The properties of Agarwood oud oil are (so far) known to be:
- Stimulant – quickens physiological function
- Tonic – strengthens the body
- Anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation
- Aphrodisiac – increases sexual desire
- Diuretic – stimulates the production of urine
- Antimicrobial – kills or resists pathogenic microorganisms
- Carminative – settles the digestive system and relieves gas
- Febrifuge – combats fever
- Digestive – aids digestion of food
- Expectorant – loosens mucus in the respiratory tract and aids expulsion
- Muscle relaxant – eases tension in muscles
- Demulcent – protects mucus membranes and calms irritation
- Emmenagogue – stimulates menstrual flow
- Analgesic – relieves pain
- Anti-arthritic – combats arthritis
- Antipruritic – relieves or prevents itching
- Stomachic – digestive aid and tonic, improves appetite.
- In Tibetan medicine Agarwood is used to treat emotional, nervous and psychological issues, through its ability to induce a
- deep meditative state. It is also used as a tranquilizer.
- How do you take care of the agarwood bead bracelet?
So no wearing your agarwood and sandalwood under the rain (better keep them in your pocket), no to wearing them to showers. The power of agarwood and sandalwood has to do with the oil or resin content. You might just wash away layers of power accumulated throughout ages under constant exposure to running water.
- Item Type: Bracelets
- Material: Natural Vietnam Agarwood Bead
- Gender: Unisex
- Beads Dia: 10mm
- 1 x Natural Vietnam Agarwood Bead Healing Bracelet