Love • Protection • Wisdom
- Mantra Symbols: mind protection, spiritual energy.
- 925 Sterling Silver - 18K Gold Plated
- Culture: handmade in Tibet
- Carving Buddhist Six True Syllable Mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum" on the Surface.
- This triple band Serenity Prayer ring is a 3 ring interlocking set
The six true words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly. According to Tibetan culture, it is said that all the teachings of Buddha are contained in this mantra, and that to know the phrase is to know enlightenment. Tibetan people, who are almost all Buddhists, believe that it is very good to practice the mantra of Chenrezi, the Bodhisattva of Compassion (the protective deity of Tibet), which may relieve negative karma, accumulate merit, help rescue them from the sea of suffering and achieve Buddhahood.