Auspicous Dragon & Phoenix Jade Gold Necklace
WEALTH, AND LUCK
These are two of the most sacred animals, often used as emblems of emperors and empresses. The majestic Dragon represents the Yang qualities of male vigor, fertility, power, success, wisdom, prosperity and authority. As for the incomparable splendor of the Phoenix, it symbolizes the Yin: grace, purity, health, renewal, transformation and feminine beauty.
The Dragon and Phoenix
Dragon attracts Prosperity, Good Career Luck, Wealth & Success. Phoenix brings out the excellent side of female energy. Both strengthens the relationship and rekindle the relationship making its energy new again. The Dragon represents the ultimate 'Yang' symbol, male vigour, courage and bravery.
- Promotes support each other as life partners.
- Dragon attracts prosperity, good career luck, wealth and success
- Phoenix brings out the excellent side of female energy.
- Both strengthens the relationship and rekindle the relationship making its energy new again
- The Dragon represents the ultimate ‘Yang’ symbol, male vigour, courage and bravery
- Phoenix symbolizes the feminine 'Yin” power of resurrection, infinity and rebirth
- Page 1 of 54