What a role dose Pixiu play in Feng Shui Application?
This celestial animal is being pronounced as “Pixiu” in Chinese. It is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse body and qilin’s feet, similar to a lion.
1. It is believed that once you possess a Pixiu, it will help you to attract and accumulate wealth and that is the reason why it is the most popular Feng Shui enhancer.
2. Pixiu also has the power to protect the master from calamity and dangers.
3. If placed in the home, it helps to subdue any evil and serve as a protecting guardian to safeguard the house and occupants.
4. It is also known that it has the ability to attract both primary income luck and windfall luck.
5. Besides facing the area outside your main door, it is also good to position it to face the space outside your windows.
6. Do not touch the eyes and mouth of this celestial beast unnecessary because it uses them to seek for wealth.
Besides the figurine type you always saw, you can also wear pixiu as an amulet in the form of jewelry accessories. The same rules apply, take it off when you are sleeping or bathing.