Precautions And How To Wear The Thai Buddha Amulet
- When wearing the "authentic" amulet, tie the chain behind the neck and hang the amulet on your chest. Do not hang the amulet on your waist or put it in your pocket (except Gumantong)
- When you need to take off the amulets, please place the amulets in a dry place that is not easy to touch to avoid damaging the amulets. There should be no filth in the place where the amulets are placed.
- It is not advisable to wear amulets when bathing or swimming, because most amulets are not waterproof, which will cause damage to the amulets.
- When wearing the "genuine card" of amulets, it is not allowed to wear the "negative card" at the same time, and the "genuine card" and the "negative card" cannot be placed together.
- You can wear multiple "genuine brands" on the bead chain at the same time. Pay attention to keeping the bead chain suspension balanced. It is recommended to use a singular suspension for balance.
- Please remove the amulet when the couple is in the same room. It is not allowed to wear the amulet in the same room, and at the same time, avoid the same room with the amulet.
- Women can wear it during menstrual period, but you need to clean your hands before touching the holy objects after going to the toilet. It is not recommended to keep the holy objects at home for a long time without carrying them, so the magnetic field of the holy objects will hardly affect our magnetic field and change our luck.
- If you don't want to wear the amulet, you can give it to your relatives, friends or strangers, which is called a good bond in Buddhism; you can also wrap it in red cloth and bury the amulet under a tree or return it to the temple.