How to use Fengshui To help your business succeed
Business Feng Shui Tips
I’m not a big fan of feng shui but I follow it whenever it is practical. This means that if a feng shui tip makes pragmatic sense, easy to do, or inexpensive to implement, then it’s okay for me to do the tips or advice.
Anyway, I was strolling along Bonifacio High Street in Taguig City yesterday when I came across the store, World of Feng Shui. I must say that the store looked very interesting from the outside.
After looking at their window displays and seeing that the staff was not really busy, I decided to go inside and see if I could get some free feng shui tips for business luck and success.
The staff was quite friendly. She gave a brief explanation of the items in the store and likewise gave me some business feng shui tips. Here are the ones that I remembered:
- Your business entrance should have a strong flow of feng shui energy, which means the outside should be clean, well-lit and your Stire business name is clear, noticeable, and easy to read.
- You should have a good flow of energy inside. Practically, this means that your store should not feel cramped. It should be comfortable to stay inside and easy for customers to walk and go around in.
- Your cash register should be placed diagonally from the entrance because this is believed to be a powerful feng shui spot.
- Your desk or workspace should not be cluttered. Keep it clean every day and for good luck, put a plant or a family picture in a wood frame on it.
- Speaking of plants, it’s always best to have live plants and flowers in your office or place of business. If this is not possible, then a plastic plant is okay as long as it looks flourishing and you keep it dust-free.