Feng Shui Tips For Your Bathroom
But before we start, I must tell you an undeniable fact or a concept of feng shui towards a bathroom or toilet, here it is:
“Bathrooms and toilets have got a really bad reputation as far as feng shui is concerned”.
You can change this reputation, though, with just bit of mindful effort. Apply easy feng shui tips and stop worrying about bad feng shui in your bathroom.
- Always keep the bathroom door closed.
- Make sure to keep the toilet lid closed.
- Replace any torn curtains with new ones.
- Keep the bathroom clean, fresh and airy. Use a good air freshener.
- Make sure that the bathroom receives ample sunlight and fresh air.
- Keep windows, ventilators and doors of bathroom clean.
- Place a mirror on the door of the bathroom, this’ll make the “Qi” bounce back into the house/room and not enter the bathroom or toilet. Just make sure that the mirror is placed as per rules of feng shui.
- Get the best essential aromatic oils for a relaxed bath.