For shipping and delivery efficiency, we highly recommend all orders over 100 USD use street address other than P.O Box for package delivery as we can arrange more delivery option methods such like UPS, FedEx, SF Expedited Express etc. for non PO Box address.
(P.O. Box is for USPS service only).
For more assistance please contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTICE： Dear Customers, due to the SPRING FESTIVAL vacation (From Feb.11, 2021 to Feb 15) all of our Chinese associates will have time off and the all of delivery services in China will stop collect/transit parcels during these days. Therefore the delivery time for the orders during this time would be slightly delayed.We do appreciate your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience.
In the most special time of this year for Fengshui Culture, we wish you good health, successful career and happy family union and best of luck!
1,How do you ship?
We use a mixture of various courier services to ship your order depending on your exact location so that we can achieve the optimal speed to make sure you receive your packages quickly and safely.
2,What is price of shipping
We do offer worldwide Free Shipping
3,How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depend on your exact location. However, it usually takes only 10
-15 business days for shipping within the US and 10-20 business days for international shipping.
4,When will my tracking information appear?
You should see tracking events within 48-72 hours after you have received the tracking number/ID. The reason for this time lag is that the courier services do take some time to update the status of the order.
5,why i can`t tract my order in your website?
Please note that the tracking information will be displayed after 2-5 days after being updated.
For the first time, it may take a few minutes to get the information from the carrier. Therefore, sometimes you can not find information about your package, please track again later.
6,why is my shippment status unchanged?
Your shipment may be delayed. Delivery time delays can be due to e.g. weather incidents, customs or backlogs. Please note that tracking information can be displayed after your order started being shipped. However, please rest assured that your order will be delivered to you.
1. It must not be placed in the bedroom, especially facing the bed. This mythical beast is believed to pounce forward aggressively to grab the wealth energy back to where it is positioned. If you have one facing the bed will affect the sleeping quality with nightmares and cause a disturbance.
2. Do not place yourPixiufacing the toilet because it is a place of filth and foul smell.
3. Do not position it to the position that is higher than your head, because it symbolizes that it will bully his master.
4. Besides facing the area outside your main door, it is also good to position it to face the space outside your windows.
5. Do not stuff cash notes into the mouth of yourPixiubecause it is a form of disrespect and also it is not attracted to the paper. It only loves real gold and silver.
6. Avoid placing it near or facing directly towards the mirror, because it signifies chasing it away.
7. Do not touch the eyes and mouth of this celestial beast unnecessary because it uses them to seek for wealth.
Pixiu, is a Chinese mythical hybrid creature, commonly referred to in the West by the Greek word "chimera", and considered a powerful protector of practitioners of Feng Shui. It resembles a strong, winged lion. Pixiu is an earth and sea variation, particularly an influential and auspicious creature for wealth.
It fits perfectly in its space.
Recently Viewed Products
Sign up to our newsletter for 10% off additional your first order!