Why we wear Mala 108 Beads？What is every 108 Beads stand for?-Part-3（21-30）
The number of Buddhist Beads has its own meaning:
Each one has a corresponding meaning:(21-30)
21. There is no cure for anyone who distorts others' goodwill forever.
22. Buddha and Bodhisattva only bless those who are willing to help themselves.
23. With a selfless love, you have everything.
24. The truth of life is only hidden in insipidity.
25. The reason why people suffer is to pursue the wrong things.
26. The world is painful, without exception.
27. In fact, people who love beauty are just falling in love with themselves.
28. To be popular is not to hurt anyone.
29. When you put it down, when you have no trouble.
30. To admit your greatness is to agree with your ignorance.