Guan Yin Buddha At Home 3 Do's And Don'ts
Guan Yin（Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva）holds the Jingbo and Yang Zhi in his hand, which represents the vast sadness of the Bodhisattva to save the world.
In the Three Realms Fire House, sentient beings are full of heat. Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva can feel the suffering of sentient beings and sprinkle the nectar water in the bottle all over the world so that all sentient beings in the heat are refreshed.
Guanyin Bodhisattva has a Buddhist niche. It is best to face the door. If your home conditions do not allow it, then remember to keep a certain distance from the door, and your colleague's niche should be against the wall behind it. The best place to worship the Buddha is in the position of honor, which is found in every home. The position of honor is to avoid the places where one, six, and eighty three Baiji Stars go.
In addition, Guanyin Bodhisattva is clean and avoids fishy, so these places must not be placed:
- The niche cannot face the toilet, it will pollute the dirty air;
- Do not face the door of the room, and the private place cannot correspond to the Buddhist altar;
- Don't face the dining table, especially the believers who like meat and fish, let alone the Buddha's niche at the dining table.
Finally, it should be noted that in Buddhism, the north is the gate to hell, so it is best not to face the Bodhisattva to the north, and it is also best not to face the north when meditating and chanting, which will weaken the energy in the home.
- The worship of Guanyin Bodhisattva
- The best tribute to worship Guanyin Bodhisattva is Sushouzhai, which can be worshipped with flowers, fruits, incense candles, and tea;
- The place where Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva is placed should be a quiet place at home, without any electronic equipment;
- After returning home, please do not put the Guanyin Buddha statue in the pavilion, otherwise you will be disrespectful to the Bodhisattva and the fortune of the whole family will be affected;
- When enshrining Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva, you must not line up with your ancestors. Now some believers will place the ancestors' tablets on the platform to worship with Avalokitesvara and the God of Wealth, but this is very wrong, because the Bodhisattva is a god. The ancestors are family gods, and if they are worshipped together, they are considered disrespectful.