HAPPINESS • POSITIVITY • ABUNDANCE
with our New Gold Plated Techniques
Pixiu, is a Chinese mythical hybrid creature, commonly referred to in the West by the Greek word "chimera", and considered a powerful protector of practitioners of Feng Shui. It resembles a strong, winged lion. Pixiu is an earth and sea variation, particularly an influential and auspicious creature for wealth.
Are you Wearing Pixiu Bracelet in the Correct Way?
1. Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
The Pixiu bracelet is best worn with the left hand, instead of the right hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolizes attracting good wealth luck and if you wear it on the right, it is giving away your wealth to other people.
2. So, should I face the Pixiu head facing outwards or inwards?
The head of the Pixiu should be facing outwards, as it symbolizes going out to grab wealth luck and bring it back for you. Do not wear it facing towards yourself.
3. Who is suitable for wearing a Pixiu bracelet?
The Minors under the age of 16 and elderly people over the age of 70 should not wear Pixiu bracelets because they might not be able to suppress the vital energy from the fierce creature. Besides that, females should not wear it during pregnancy too.
4. Where should I place it when I am not wearing it?
When you are sleeping, bathing, or any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom
- Material: Natural Garnet Stone, Natural Obsidian Stone
- 1 x Gold Pixiu Garnet Beads Feng Shui Wealth Bracelet 2021 New Edition