HAPPINESS • POSITIVITY • ABUNDANCE
- 15 x 30*3.5 mm Pixiu Charm: courage, protection, wealth, balance
- 999 Silver - 24K Gold Plated
- Bracelet Size: 7.5" to 10" stretch(17CM+3CM)
- Culture: Fengshui handmade in China
Pixiu, is a Chinese mythical hybrid creature, commonly referred to in the West by the Greek word "chimera", and considered a powerful protector of practitioners of Feng Shui. It resembles a strong, winged lion. Pixiu is an earth and sea variation, particularly an influential and auspicious creature for wealth.
1. Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
The Pixiu bracelet is best worn with the left hand, instead of the right hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolizes attracting good wealth luck and if you wear it on the right, it is giving away your wealth to other people.
2. So, should I face the Pixiu head facing outwards or inwards?
The head of the Pixiu should be facing outwards, as it symbolizes going out to grab wealth luck and bring it back for you. Do not wear it facing towards yourself.