HAPPINESS •FORTUNE • ABUNDANCE
Feng Shui Coins are one of the simplest to use tools. They’re – often – used to draw money and wealth. However, they work really well as protection and lucky charms too! Feng shui coins are known by various other names such as Chinese coins, Chinese lucky coins, Chinese good luck coins, lucky coins, and many more to mention.
Pixiu is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse body and qilin’s feet, similar to a lion. Besides that, it has a beard under its chin and wings at both sides with flying abilities. It is believed that it has the capability to draw wealth from all directions and it doesn’t have any anus, which signifies that it only allow money to roll in and prevent them from flowing out. So pixiu is well known for attracting wealth luck and good fortune to home and businesses.
Pixiu Feng Shui Use and Placement Do`s and Don`ts.
1. It must not be placed in the bedroom, especially facing the bed. This mythical beast is believed to pounce forward aggressively to grab the wealth energy back to where it is positioned. If you have one facing the bed will affect the sleeping quality with nightmares and cause a disturbance.
2. Do not place your pixiu facing the toilet because it is a place of filth and foul smell.
3. Do not position it to the position that is higher than your head, because it symbolizes that it will bully his master.
4. Besides facing the area outside your main door, it is also good to position it to face the space outside your windows.
Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
The Pixiu bracelet is best worn with the left hand, instead of the right hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolizes attracting good wealth luck and if you wear it on the right, it is giving away your wealth to other people.
- Weight: 10.8 grams
- Material: Brass
- 1 x Feng Shui Wealth And Success Coin Gold Pixiu Key Chain