Praying for Peace
- The relationship between lotus and Buddhism is very close. It can be said that "lotus" is the symbol of "Buddha".
- The cleanliness of the holy Lotus that the lotus leaves the sludge and is not stained, symbolizing that the Buddha and the Bodhisattva are beyond the red dust, and the four are empty.
- The dead root of the lotus flower will not die, and it will happen again in the coming year, which symbolizes the immortality of the human soul and the constant reincarnation.
- Buddhism regards the lotus as a holy flower and uses the lotus as a metaphor for the Buddha, which symbolizes that the Bodhisattva is born in the troubles of life and death without being disturbed by the troubles of life and death.
The Lotus flower is regarded in many different cultures, especially in eastern religions, as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration, and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition: even when its roots are in the dirtiest waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
The Lotus symbolizes the purity of the human mind and soul. Resting your gaze on the lotus alone can enlighten your spirit and enhance your mental growth. The beautiful flower grows amidst the mud but always remains unaffected by the dirt.
- Material: 925 Silver, Pearl
- Size: Adjustable
- Weight: 2.37G
- 1 x Auspicious Lotus Pearl In 925 Silver Lucky Ring