Why we wear Mala 108 Beads？What is every 108 Beads stand for?-Part-4（31-40）
The number of Buddhist beads has its own meaning:
108 Beads, including 108 pieces of each of the ten Dharma boundaries;
108 Beads represent 108 simple troubles, 108 merits of Buddha, 108 limitless samadhi, etc;
31. One should be patient and willing to be indifferent and lonely.
32. It is difficult for a doctor to cure a person who has died, and it is difficult for a Buddha to cure all sentient beings who have no luck.
33. If you don't forgive all living beings, you will suffer yourself.
34. Time will always pass. Let time flow away your troubles!
35. Practicing for the sake of praise is like trampling fragrant flowers and grass.
36. Other people are always right, and I am always wrong. It's easier to worry.
37. Don't be too sure of your own opinion, so you will have less regret.
38. The one who can lower himself is really noble.
39. A man who thinks he has wealth is actually owned by it.
40. Those who create opportunities are brave. He who waits for opportunity is a fool.