Why we wear Mala 108 Beads？What is every 108 Beads stand for?-Part-4（31-40）
The number of Buddhist Beads has its own meaning:
Each one has a corresponding meaning:(31-40)
31. Practice with patience, be willing to be indifferent and happy to be lonely.
32. It is difficult for a doctor to cure a dying person, and it is difficult for a Buddha to cross the destitute sentient beings.
33. If you don't forgive all beings, you will suffer yourself.
34. Time will always pass, let time flow away your troubles!
35. Practicing for praise is like trampled fragrant flowers and beautiful grass.
36. Others are always right and I am always wrong, so it's easier to worry.
37. Don't be too sure of your views, so you will have less regrets.
38. Being able to hold yourself low is the real honor.
39. People who think they have wealth are actually owned by wealth.
40. Those who create opportunities are brave. He who waits for opportunity is a fool.