Why we wear Mala 108 Beads？What is every 108 Beads stand for?-Part-1108 Buddha beads represent 108 kinds of troubles. As a Buddhist keepsake, when Buddhist believers or other users understand the 108 kinds of troubles and principles contained in the 108 Buddha beads, the wearer will probably be able to enter a state of peace without troubles.
1. Compassion is your best weapon.
2. Learning Buddhism is just learning to be a man.
3. Silence is the best answer to slander.
4. You should thank the person who told you your shortcomings.
5. It is not true wisdom to be able to speak but not to act.
6. You have to accept your fate at any time, because you are human.
7. Every kind of trauma is a kind of maturity.
8. To be respectful to others is to solemnize yourself.
9. If you practice in prosperity, you will never become a Buddha.
10. Practice is to correct your wrong ideas.