10 Ways to Attract Money Into Your Life, According to Feng Shui
1. Clear Out Under Your Bed. Under-bed clutter means lost sleep, so remove storage from under your bed and you will wake up to new possibilities.
2. Replace Burned Out Light Bulbs. If your rooms are dark, your financial future will be equally dim, so install bright bulbs for a bright outlook.
3. Keep Toilet Lids Down. Water represents abundance, so keep the toilet lids down or you will symbolically flush away your wealth.
4. Replace Dead Plants. Dead plants represent dead energy, so replace them with healthy living plants to symbolize expanding and growing wealth and prosperity.
5.Tighten Knobs and Door Handles. If your handles are loose, symbolically you can't get a grip on your money, so tighten them and wealth will be within your grasp.
6. Clean Your Windows. Windows are the eyes of your home and when they are dirty your vision is cloudy: clean them and you will clearly see opportunities.
7. Clean Your Mirrors. If your mirrors are dirty you can't see yourself clearly, so clean them to reflect positively on your ability to attract wealth.
8. Fix Drips and Leaks. Leaking water represents leaking wealth, so fix your leaks and you will keep money from draining out of your life.
9. Remove Objects from Behind Doors. Blocked doors represent blocked opportunities, so remove anything that keeps doors from opening completely and you will expand your options.
10. Clean Your Front Door. Positive energy enters through the front door, and an unattractive door repels abundance, so clean your door to invite prosperity to visit.