- Evil Eye Charm: deflect negativity.
- High Quality Cubic Zirconia Around it & Strong Gold Plated
- 925 Sterling Silver - 18K Gold Plated Bracelet.
- Pendant Size: 18.5*24CM
- Weight: 6Gram
- Necklace Lenght: 60CM
The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
The evil eye, known as μάτι (mati), "eye", as an apotropaic visual device, is known to have been a fixture in Greece dating back to at least the 6th century BC, when it commonly appeared on drinking vessels.
- How do you protect yourself from the evil eye?
When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it guards against misfortune happening in one's life. The evil eye brings good luck and protects you from any ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
- What do the evil eye charm colors mean?
In Greece and many other cultures that believe in the evil eye, the most popular color is a deep blue, just like the Greek seas.
- Karma and fate protection
- Calm and relaxation
- Open flow of communication